Finals Week - the Final
First, you have to help me out by filling out the course evaluation. It's on your Pioneerweb thing, and I'd appreciate whatever feedback you feel free to give. I take these evaluations seriously, and use them to clean up and/or change up my classes every year. You can change things, and the eval gives you a way to do it without getting in my face!
Didn't think we'd have one, did you. This test is a minimal amount of your grade (I will explain this in class), but it is important for you to do it, and for me to collect it. Download the test patcher from this link:
How the test works:
- The test patcher has five segments. Each one has an error. Your job is to fix the error.
- You can use Google, the Cycling '74 site, the documentation or anything else your computer has to offer.
- You can work as a group. You can ask each other for hints or help.
- You cannot ask me or any other faculty member for help. Sorry Cory!
- Each person has to email me a copy of the patch with all five pieces working correctly. Sending me a patch represents a verification of your attendance in the class, and is the capstone for this course.
Return to the class index.
Last update: 03/09/2015